Ladies Face Masks
These masks do not guarantee the prevention or transmission of infection.
The masks prevent you from touching your face. With a 100% cotton outer, a thick moisture management inner layer and a polly cotton lining. These fabric masks are comfortable and super stylish.
- Fabric face mask
- Sublimated with Breathable fabric
- Stops you from touching your face
- Elastic ear loops
- 200 gsm polyester fabric
- Outer layer: 100% cotton
- Inner layer: Thick moisture management Polyester inner.
- Polly cotton lining
- Wash fabric masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry
- Do not bleach
How to Use
Wash your hands before applying and after removing a mask, never touch the fabric part, never touch whilst wearing, refrain from touching your face. Wash fabric masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
The simple guidelines to use are:
- Only use a mask that has been cleaned & ironed
- Place the mask with the correct side facing your nose and mouth and covering both well
- Loop the elastic around your ears.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the fabric part.
- Once you have put on the mask, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you take it off, carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the elastic and place the mask in a container preserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
You must have at least two fabric masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection!